While browsing through the several posts on Instagram, you may come across the NFS content. In addition, specific posts have a label depicting a text of NFS and wondering what these posts or nfs on instagram mean.
You don’t need to worry at all. This short guide aims to educate you on nfs meaning and how to use it. Sounds Exciting? Let’s find out!
NFS On Instagram?
The term NFS refers to the “Not for Sale.” This means that you the service or product you are viewing on Instagram, you cannot purchase it. Anything can use an NFS label such as artwork, clothing, accessories, and non-tangible products.
It prevents making a particular user category from facing confusion or disappointment. Especially when they have decided to purchase the product, you can also indicate with NFS that the purpose of depicting a service or item is informational only.
How Can You Use NFS on Instagram?
By using particular labels or hashtags, you can depict the NFS label. For example, you can do this the following way. Let’s say that you are doing a post on Instagram. The option exists to display NFS labels along with uncommon hashtags. These hashtags include #rare, #collectible #vintage, or #oneofakind. This way, a user can perceive the precise image of the value as well as uniqueness.
Besides those mentioned above, you can utilize other hashtags like #free and #promo. In other words, this way, you can boost your Instagram profile. Just take care while using these hashtags to ensure explicit mention about it is NFS.
WHY Make Use of NFS On Instagram?
There are multiple reasons to ensure the usage of NFS labels. Some of the key reasons are as follows:
- The first reason is to avoid putting your users in confusion and disappointment. You can also prevent your users from having big expectations.
- The option exists to use the NFS label to keep the buyer from contacting you or bombard your inbox with thousands of messages
- You can promote or spread the word about particular products through the usage of NFS label
- This is an effective way that can help you manage the expectations about the availability of particular services or products
NFS on Instagram: Examples
Following are the key examples that can help you on how you can use NFS on Instagram:
- A person orders a personalized furniture set and posts a pic on Instagram under the hashtags #personalize #furniture and #NFS. This helps followers evaluate that they cannot buy it because it is custom-made.
- For instance, a user sends a pic of unique art on Instagram. The pic contains the hashtags #NFS, #art, # exceptional.
- A user takes a picture of his pet at a particular place and then posts it on install with hashtags such as #westie #nfs #pet. This will let the user know they cannot buy it.
Besides the above examples, you can create endless posts and let users know your intention using a particular hashtag. After reading this article, you have in-depth insights into what NFS is on Instagram. So, start using it today to keep yourself or your posts unique.